Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Pictures of Madison

Finally here are some more pictures of Madison. It's amazing where your free time goes when you have a baby. Im doing good if I comb my hair let alone blog. Danielle has all of her hospital photos and lucky for her shes in the Caribbean so here are some random photos.

Madison and her Dad. The loves of my life!

Madison's bath in the NICU. This is where we learned the blanket trick. You can see where her heart monitors pulled her skin off on her chest....so sad. Glad we're not there anymore!

Isn't she precious? She was loving this until we took the blanket off...
Her yawn cracks me up. She sleeps all night and all day..and when shes awake she can't stop yawning.

11 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

How come she was in NICU? You are so lucky she sleeps at night! Kayt sleeps all day and likes to be wide awake at night. It is crazy how much time it takes to care for a new baby.

heather p said...

i love her and i'm so excited for you guys to move closer so i can visit you every day!

Kip & Alisha said...

Ash, she is beautiful!

Michelle said...

I can't get enough of her beautiful hair and she has the cutest most gorgeous little face, she's going to be a model one day...oh wait she'll be a tennis model. Loves to you Ash and your cute new little fam! (It's so hectic at first but you'll get a routine down and eventually you'll find more time for yourself)

Evan and Lauren said...

Oh, what a precious little girl- I am so happy for you :)

The Wrights said...

Oh I miss her so much! Thanks for posting some new pictures. After my trip I wanna come see you guys again. Nat posted some cute pic of her on their blog. so cute! Sure love you!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Seriously, she is soooo beautiful!!! Keep the pictures coming! And if it makes you feel any better, I don't have enough motivation or energy to comb my hair...and I haven't even had my baby yet!

Grunig Family said...

She is so cute:) I cant believe how much hair she has!! Congrats!

Dave and KayDee said...

WOW! I just read your comment on my blog! I am so glad Madison is ok, way expensive hospital stay! I can't even imagine how worried you must have been. I was freaked out when Kayt had jaundice for a few days, I can't imagine something like that happening. They are just so tiny and precious. Being a new mom definitely is stressful but awesome. Keep us updated.:)

Terry said...

Ash..
She is BEAUTIFUL! What a darling baby! So glad everything is good! Can't wait to see you all! Hugs! Terry

Meagan DeLange said...

Ashlee & Scott, your baby is so perfect : )! I love her. I want to see her in person. I hope you all are doing well. We will have to all get together when you have some spare time : ). Congratulations! You will be the cutest little mom ever.

Love,
Meagan