Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bradon's Farewell

Oh Brado-Tato how I will miss you. Who will I play games with? Who will crack jokes at family dinners? Who's going to tell me ridiculous stories all hours of the night? Last but definitley not least who is going to fix my car and change my oil (for free)!?!? I seriously love your face off! Your going to make the best missionary. Your farewell talk sounded like it was a homecoming talk. Your so prepared. Proud of you :)!




I know this picture of Tyce doesn't have anything to do with anything...but I couldn't resist. Hahahaha.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

i love your hair it is so short! super cute! so remember when you moved closer we decided we would be friends...................hummm those are good memories lol love ya hope all is well!

The Wrights said...

Your bro is to little to go on a mission. He is so handsome! You look stunning as usual. Beautiful! Madison kills me. I love her to death! I can't wait to see you guys tonight! I will call you when we get close! love you so much!

Stephen and Emma Pearson said...

I cant even believe your brother is headed for the mission field and your little sister, not so little anymore!! Time just flies!! Your baby is just a doll and yes I loved the picture where she had some major sweet volume going on!!! We are having a girl!!!!!!!!!! So our babes will have to settle for best friends:) There is no way in the world I would have been able to wait to find out! Im 5 weeks out, getting close and Im scared to death, but if you can do it so can I right?!? Hope all is going great! Love hearing from you!!! MISS YA!!!!

author said...

Ashlee!! You look so good for having a baby! What diet did you do?? I am still losing my weight for my little girl. Anyways, you have a precious little family and I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you. I hope all is well with you guys! Happy Holidays!

Nicole Graham said...

Your little girl is soooo cute! You have an adorable family!